home about me contact dailies sponsor

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Herb garden ideas


Herbs in the garden make me very happy, so I thought I'd share some fun ideas for placing herbs in the yard . One of my new projects for this Spring is to make a herb-spiral in the front yard like the last picture, because I think they look sooo pretty! Ofcourse I'll show pictures on my blog when it's done :-)







 
I'm slowly getting at where I want to be this month, and it's getting easier everyday actually. I've lost 5 pounds so far and besides feeling a little tired now and then, I'm doing just fine :-) It helps to set a goal like I did at the beginning of this month, when I said I wanted to come as close to 154 pounds as possible (from 165 pounds). That seems like a lot more achievable than thinking about going from 165 to 143 pounds!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I love those baskets and the cans!!! I have my herbs started in a little tabletop green house (It's plastic, nothing fancy!) and I've been trying to decide where I wanted to transplant them, I think I found my answer :) Xo Lori

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...