home about me contact dailies sponsor

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Manic Monday Music; Yori Swart


We are such a small country, but with great musical talents :-) This is Yori Swart and here she performs in a show that's on tv daily in the Netherlands. This show offers a platform to all new musical talents.
Somewhere in the middle (around 3:00 minutes) she asks the audience (in Dutch) to sing along a small part. "It seems like very high notes, but you can do it", she tells the audience.
Check it out, this is such a pretty song!












I survived the Easter days just fine actually, we spent a day at my parent's house and my mother made brocolli, chicken drumsticks (biological) and potatoes. I just ate the broccoli and drumsticks with the bouillon that my mother used for cooking the drumsticks. The hardest thing was the tiramisu (my mum makes the best tiramisu in the whole world!), but I brought my own jar of cream cheese with vanilla protein. I lost 4 pounds so far, so I'm super-motivated to keep on going!


0 reacties:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...