home about me contact dailies sponsor

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Absence

This wasn't supposed to happen...I've just been on a short vacation and this week off duty was supposed to be filled with blog-posts and fun and new items... But then I woke up with a terrible sinusitis, and it lasted until yesterday, and then my son came home with a fever :-(
Anyways, I guess I'll just have to accept how the week developes and try to make it up to you guys with a really fun blog-post tomorrow! I'll be back!







4 comments:

  1. Oh dear! I hope you two feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no, i hope you feel better - and please dont think im a nuto - i sent you 2 emails by accident on sunday- ummm, yes, you should ahve only received one- but my brain didnt remember that i had already sent one to you. and ps- my ads will be 125x125 =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...