home about me contact dailies sponsor

Monday, January 9, 2012

Recipe; Beet salad

I would like to share with you this amazing recipe, I love it! We eat this as a main dish salad.
I don't want to mention amounts (except for the marinade), because you can make as much or as little as you want.
This dish is light, healthy and exploding with flavour (I'm not exaggerating!)

Ingredients:
- Fresh beets, boiled and sliced
- Potatoes, boiled and sliced
- eggs, boiled and sliced
- goat's cream cheese, crumbled
- pine nuts, roasted
- lamb's lettuce

For the marinade:
- 2 tbs medium sherry
- 2 tbs red wine vinegar
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs walnut oil
- 2 tsp honey

Mix the ingredients for the marinade and pour over the boiled and sliced beets. Leave it standing for 20 minutes.
Make up the plates with all the other ingredients, as shown on the picture, or in another way (whatever you think looks pretty :-)), except for the goat's cheese and the pine nuts.
Divide the beets over the plates and finish with the goat's cheese and pine nuts.

Let me know if you made this recipe and what you think of it :-)












0 reacties:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...