home about me contact dailies sponsor

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

New old cameras



Yesterday I received a big box, completely filled with new old camera's. The owner wanted to sell them and I practically payed nothing for them. Yay! These kind of packages always make me so happy!! They're all pretty dirty, so I'm going to check them one by one and clean them carefully. I'll do an introductory post about all my vintage camera's soon, by the way :-)

Do you have old cams and are you as crazy about them as I am?





2 comments:

  1. I have lot's of diffrent polaroid versions and I love each dearly. my favorite is the one my grandpa gave to me though, he's my hero :) the polaroid land is also very awesome! looking forward to seeing your collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cameras and collect them too :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...