home about me contact dailies sponsor

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Teenage movies of the 80's

Hi friends! Today is, again, a busy day for me with a lot of homework, but I promise that next year my blog will be more about myself and the things that I do! I just wanted to share this video with you, because I have a thing for teenage 1980's movies, I love them! And you can tell immediately that Katy Perry was inspired by these movies when she made this video:


Now I pretty much grew up with 1980's teenage movies, but I believe that every teenager should watch them, because everyone can identify his- or herself with one or more of the characters, it's so recognizable! Besides that, they're just fun to watch :-)

Sixteen candles (1984):

Pretty in Pink (1986):

Breakfast club (1985):

She's out of control (1989):

Weird science (1985):

Have you seen one or more of these videos and what do you think of them?





0 reacties:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...