home about me contact dailies sponsor

Friday, November 18, 2011

Fab Feeling Friday

I just got home from work and noticed a package has been delivered for me. Yay! I realized that packages always make me so happy and at the same time I came up with a new weekly feature for my blog; Fab Feeling Friday :-)
So check my blog every friday if you want to know what things give me a fabulous feeling and make me really happy!
Today I received my Hask Placenta order. I've ordered this because I'm being really abusive to my hair, so I searched on the internet, to find out what products are a real treat for my hair. I already saw once on Kaylah's blog, that she uses Hask Placenta and really likes it, but I decided to google first, before making a decision.
I saw some really good reviews on Hask Placenta however, and so decided to order :-)
I'll do a review on this product soon, so you'll know what my experience is with this hair product.
Have a great weekend!







1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to your opinion on this! the lower half of my hair is super damaged from dying it over so many years and I don't want to just cut it off. this might help, so let me know what you think :)

    and great idea for a weekly feature!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...