home about me contact dailies sponsor

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

It's been a while...

I've been on a long break from blogging. I guess everyone goes through a time of struggle every now and then, and I'm in such a phase right now. For some reason, blogging started to feel a bit like an obligation, and that didn't feel right. Taking this break helped me remind that I'm free to blog or not blog whenever I want to :-) 
I built in all these features, like Tattoo Love Tuesday, but the chances are that these will not return every week, but only when I feel like it..letting that go, gives me more freedom to express myself, depending on how I feel that day and is also a part of stepping away from that obligation-feeling.


Ok, on to some music! I would really love to share this totally AWESOME cover of Lykke Li's 'I follow rivers' by Belgian rockband Triggerfinger, played during a Dutch radio show. I actually think it's even better than the original and check out the cups and knife in this video :-)




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...