home about me contact dailies sponsor

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tattoo Love Tuesday


I would love to introduce to you my XL sponsor Sarah, from Nobody Puts Sarah in the Corner, she just got a new awesome tattoo, so I thought it would be a great idea to fill my Tattoo Love Tuesday with some questions I asked her and some great pictures of her new tat :-)


1. Did you design your tattoo yourself?
The design of my tattoo started off with a photo I chose, but really all of the design credit should go to my tattoo artist Colin McClain! He's excellent!

2. Why did you choose for an owl?
If I'm completely honest about it, the owl is just something I've always liked... There are also yellow roses in my tat and those are significant for my family! Yellow roses are supposed to signify friendship and my dad always gets us yellow roses because in his words 'We're a family of best friends'! :)

3. How long did it take before your tattoo was finished?
One 3 hour session was all in took.

4. What did you do during that time? (eat, talk, pick your nose etc :-))
For the majority of my tatting session I sat there w my eyes closed, it was calming!

5. Do you have more tattoos and where/what?
I have four other tats... Two stars on my hips, my Harry Potter 'All was well' tattoo on my wrist and my name In Hawaiian on my right ankle! :)





5 comments:

  1. Ooooh, thanks lady for featuring my tat!!! :) I'm so in love with it!

    Xoxo, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS tattoo! I am going to get my first big tattoo (I have 3 smaller ones) at the end of the month and I cannot wait!!!!! Xo Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know how much i love owls and this is super pretty! I've been planning my owl tattoo for 2 years now but I'm still not completely sure about it. this one's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! I've wanted a tattoo for a while now but can't decide on anything I like enough to get. I love seeing other people's tattoos though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. woah, the colors in this are gorgeous! love.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...