home about me contact dailies sponsor

Monday, April 2, 2012

Manic Monday Music; Moloko


I've always been a fan of Moloko, but this song is, to my opinion, truly magic and timeless!




Yes, today my April health challenge starts! It's a perfect timing, as I've ofcourse been eating birthdaycake and other goodnesses last Saturday :-) I've decided to get myself into ketose first, which means that I have to eat no sugar at all right now. After about 24 to 48 hours my body will start to burn my reserves. That's my fat :-) I brought yummy healthy food to work and ofcourse try to drink enough water. At this point, I weigh 165 pounds and my goal this month is to get as close as possible to 154 pounds. I'll try to blog frequently about my progress :-).


0 reacties:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...