home about me contact dailies sponsor

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tattoo Love Tuesday; dragonflies









I love dragonfly tattoos, they're so pretty and elegant! These are some of my favourite designs.
I'm kinda looking forward to spring-time. We didn't really have a winter here, and it wouldn't make me happy if it starts snowing in March...so, I say; I'm totally ready for sunshine and warm temperatures!
Tomorrow is my day off, and I have some fun things planned with my hubby, who also took the day off. We are making some plans for reconstructing and redecorating our house, so tomorrow we're looking for materials and inspiration, which is fun to do! Besides, we don't have lot of us-time due to our working schedules, so it will be fun to spend some time together :-)
Upcoming spring-time seems to activate that need in us to change things in and around our house. Do you have any redecorating plans?



1 comment:

  1. awesome collection you found! The last one is amazing :D

    ~Erica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...