home about me contact dailies sponsor

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

January sponsor



I hope you had a great Christmas and some cozy days with friends and family! I had a great Christmas myself, we visited family and had a lot of fun. This week I'm at work, but next week - finally! - vacation!
I can't believe that this year is almost over! January is coming soon, so I thought it would be a good time to ask for you lovely sponsors again :-) I already have some great sponsors for the new month, but still space enough for more buttons.
As you can read at my sponsor page, I'm offering free sponsorship, so leave me a message at laloulouise at gmail dot com and we can exchange buttons!

ps: the woman in the middle at the picture is my grandmother :-)

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...