home about me contact dailies sponsor

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Spirals and plugs :-)

I received another package this week, containing my brand new spirals, yay! I started stretching my ears in June this year, and stayed on 6mm's for a while, because I was too lazy to order some new spirals.
But now they are here, I can continue stretching :-) I ordered a pair of 8 mm black acrylic spirals, I have these in my ears now. Next month, I will put my 10mm spirals in and then, finally, I can wear these cute cherry pluggies, love them!!




Do you have stretched or pierced ears? If you have them stretched, what kind of jewellery do you like the most to wear in them?



1 comment:

  1. I have 22mm holes- I'm actually going to be making glass plugs and spirals in my glass studio I just built in my backyard..But currently I wear basic tunnels- and am going to be ordering some awesome Omerica plugs this week too. I've been stretching my ears since I was 16 (I'm 35 now!) there were many many years of just staying at one size for forever - then I'd stretch a few jumps..then back to staying at that size for years..Unfortunately because of my lobes they are thinning, I can't get to the full 1" I wanted to - I'm too afraid of a tear. Good luck with your stretching. How big do you think you will go?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...